Job Title -
Post Status -
This is a permanent post.
The location of this post will be based in Ahoghill, Ballymena.
Salary and holidays -
Competitive Salary, reviewed annually and good annual leave entitlement.
Hours of work -
No set hours however in line with the duties of the post and further detail can be discussed with interested candidates.
20th June 2019
Brookside Kirk Session are looking for an enthusiastic Musical Director. This is an exciting opportunity for someone to use their talents to serve God. We recognise the importance of good Christian worship and how it can be a powerful tool in changing the lives of people.
- Playing the piano in worship
- Preparing and equipping the choir and praise group for weekly worship
- Supporting and leading those who play musical instruments
- Lead and prepare for special services for example, Children’s Service, Harvest, Easter, Christmas, Youth Service, etc.
- To encourage others to use their musical talents
- To lead in the singing of a range of modern and traditional Christian worship, and to introduce new worship songs as appropriate
- To encourage the wider congregation in their worship
- Any other duties in line with the role can be discussed further with interested candidates.
- A committed Christian who has a passion and enthusiasm for God and for worship
- A pianist of proven musical ability and experience
- A person with good communication skills and the ability to lead others in the area of worship
- Someone who can encourage others to use their musical talents for Gods glory.
- Closing Date – 31st July 2019
- Applicants should forward their CV, along with the names of two referees, to Rev William Moody; Brookside Manse, 309, Galgorm Road, Ahoghill, Ballymena, BT42 1JU (Tel. 028 25871245).
- E-mail: email@example.com
For more information contact Rev William Moody